This lesson is intended for beginners who want to learn the process of felting on the example of the seamless fitted vest with pockets.
This is "all-in-one" kit that contains everything needed to help you make seamless vest, except some little things: a water scoop, a towel and soap. We've gathered all the materials: an extra fine Australian merino sliver, viscose fibers, hand dyed wool yarn, wooden buttons and decorative skeletonized leaves.
Suitable for beginner to advanced feltmakers.
The kit includes:
1. illustrated manual with step-by-step instructions
2. seamless vest pattern, size XS to XL
3. yellow polyethylene film, for pattern transferring
4. reinforced film, the underlying substrate
5. mesh fabric, for soft rubbing
6. 210g (7.4oz) of extra fine merino sliver
7. 57g (2oz) of viscose fibers, hand dyed yarn
8. skeletonized leaves, wood buttons
Wool color: sand
Manufacturer: JSC "Moscow Spinning Factory"
The package will be delivered via Registered Air Mail with tracking number provided by Russian Post.