This lesson is intended for beginners who want to learn the process of felting on the example of the seamless fitted vest with contrast flounce.
This is "all-in-one" kit that contains everything needed to help you make your first seamless vest, except some little things: a water scoop, a towel and soap. We've gathered all the materials: an extra fine Australian merino sliver; viscose fibers, herringbone tape and sewing hooks.
The kit includes:
1. illustrated manual with step-by-step instructions
2. seamless vest pattern, size XS to XL
3. yellow polyethylene film, for pattern transferring
4. reinforced film, the underlying substrate
5. mesh fabric, for soft rubbing
6. 240g (8.5oz) of extra fine merino sliver
7. 57g (2oz) of viscose fibers
8. herringbone tape, sewing hooks
The package will be delivered via Registered Air Mail with tracking number provided by Russian Post.