This lesson is intended for beginners who want to learn the process of felting on the example of the seamless wrapped vest with an applique from silk pieces.
This is "all-in-one" kit that contains everything needed to help you make your first seamless vest, except some little things: a water scoop, a towel and soap. We've gathered all the materials: an extra fine Australian merino sliver, viscose fibers and silk pieces of different densities.
!!! These silk pieces are the remnants of batik manufacture. The colors may vary from those shown in the photo. The pieces also may lose their colors during felting process - that is normal.
Suitable for beginner to advanced feltmakers.
The kit includes:
1. illustrated manual with step-by-step instructions
2. seamless vest pattern, size XS to XL
3. yellow polyethylene film, for pattern transferring
4. reinforced film, the underlying substrate
5. mesh fabric, for soft rubbing
6. 190g (6.7oz) of extra fine merino sliver
7. 57g (2oz) of viscose fibers
8. silk pieces of different density
Wool color: cornflower blue
Manufacturer: JSC "Moscow Spinning Factory"
The package will be delivered via Registered Air Mail with tracking number provided by Russian Post.