This lesson is intended for beginners who want to learn the process of felting on the example of the flared vintage vest with silk ribbons.
This is "all-in-one" kit that contains everything needed to help you make your first seamless vest, except some little things: a water scoop, a towel and soap. We have gathered all the materials: an extra fine Australian merino sliver; viscose fibers and hand dyed ribbons from excelsior and chiffon-gauze silk.
The kit includes:
1. illustrated manual with step-by-step instructions
2. seamless vest pattern, size XS to XL
3. yellow polyethylene film, for pattern transferring
4. reinforced film, the underlying substrate
5. mesh fabric, for soft rubbing
6. 180g (6.4oz) of extra fine merinos wool sliver
manufacturer: DHG, Italy
colour variant А: shell, variant B: rouge
7. 57g (2oz) of viscose fibers
8. beads, hand dyed silk ribbons
9. vintage sewing press button
The package will be delivered via Registered Air Mail with tracking number provided by Russian Post.