This lesson is intended for beginners who want to learn the process of felting on the example of the classic vest decorated with fleece and silk prefelt ornament.
This is "all-in-one" kit that contains everything needed to help you make your first seamless vest, except some little things: a water scoop, a towel and soap. We have gathered all the materials: an extra fine Australian merino sliver; Manx fleece; viscose, flax and tussah silk fibers; other accessories. Silk fibers are an expensive material, so you need to effectively use them. We’ll try a simple technique – making a silk prefelt.
The kit includes:
1. illustrated manual with step-by-step instructions
2. seamless vest pattern, size XS to XL
3. yellow polyethylene film, for pattern transferring
4. reinforced film, the underlying substrate
5. mesh fabric, for soft rubbing
6. 190g (6.7oz) of extra fine merinos wool sliver
manufacturer: DHG, Italy
colour variant А: ash, variant B: musk
7. 20g (0.7oz) of lamb fleece
8. viscose, flax and silk fibers
9. accessories (buttons, welt tape, elastic cord)
The package will be delivered via Registered Air Mail with tracking number provided by Russian Post.