This easy lesson will help you to feel the wool on the example of an open back summer vest. These vests are also useful any time of the year - they are comfortable to wear under jackets.
This is "all-in-one" kit that contains everything needed to help you make your first seamless vest, except some little things: a water scoop, a towel and soap. We've gathered all the materials: an extra fine Australian merino sliver, viscose fibers and other accessories.
Suitable for beginner to advanced feltmakers.
The kit includes:
1. illustrated manual with step-by-step instructions
2. seamless vest pattern, size XS to XL
3. yellow polyethylene film, for pattern transferring
4. reinforced film, the underlying substrate
5. mesh fabric, for soft rubbing
6. 120g (4.2oz) of extrafine merino sliver
Manufacturer: DHG, Italy
caipirinha + leaf
7. 30g (1.1oz) of viscose fibers
8. sewing buttons
The package will be delivered via Registered Air Mail with tracking number provided by Russian Post.